[16] I Will Deal With It

Logan sighed and looked at the work in front of him, he wasn't sure why, but he couldn't concentrate, and it was driving him insane. He wanted to do his work, he wanted to do well, but for some reason, he couldn't.

He had ideas as to why he couldn't concentrate, but he didn't know how accurate they were.

He took a deep breath, and closed his eyes, hoping trying to calm himself down would help him when it came to working. But as soon as he opened his eyes, a piece of paper hit him in the side of the head, and a loud laugh resonated from beside him.

Roman Belrose, the loudest, most obnoxious male in the school, who just so happened to be the most rich and popular. His dad seemed to own everything in the town they lived in, and if anyone so much as look at him the wrong way, their life could be ruined.

Logan picked up the piece of paper, debating with himself whether to hand it back or to read it. He sent a glance at Roman, who held his hand out for the paper. Ignoring the hand, he pocketed the ball, and as the bell rang, he walked out, taking the work with him.

As he put his books in his locker, Roman came up behind him, and rested his hands on his waist.

"Logan, the paper, please." Roman purred in his ear, causing Logan to shudder, and turn to face him.

"Not a chance." Logan smiled innocently, and shut his locker, before walking away, knowing fully well what Roman wanted from him, but he wasn't about to give in to him. Roman would often go to someone, and try to get them to fall under his spell, and love him, only for him to let them go and move on. Then again, that was before the two got to know one another better.

The paper felt heavy in his pocket, and it was difficult to resist the urge to read it. He made his way to the library, knowing Roman would more than likely follow him there, but he didn't care, it was more secluded, giving them time alone.

He walked to the back corner, where the books he enjoyed were, and he scanned the shelves for the one he wanted.

"Logan." Roman murmured, wrapping his arms around Logan's waist, allowing him to lean into his hold.

"Hm?" Logan smiled, and continued to browse the shelf, knowing how annoyed Roman got when Logan ignored him slightly. Logan found it rather cute when Roman got annoyed, or even better, when he whined.

"Pay attention to me." Roman whined.

"Why? Your friends hit me with paper."

"They weren't aiming for you."

"I think I should read this one." Logan pulled the book he wanted from the shelf, and felt Roman lift it from his grip. "Give it back." He sighed, and heard laughter from behind him.

"What? Does the nerd what his book back?" Jackson, one of Roman's idiotic friends spoke.

"Yes. I do." Logan huffed, trying to reach the book from Roman's hands, which ultimately failed, due Roman being taller.

"Too bad." Jackson took it from Roman, and walked off with it, not caring to actually read it, he just wanted to annoy Logan.

"Remind me why you are friends with him?" Logan looked at Roman, who sighed.

"My dad thinks if I am friends with him, the alliance between the companies will strengthen. I guess?" Roman smiled weakly. "It's not my choice and you know that." Roman glanced in the direction Jackson went, before he pressed a kiss to Logan's forehead. "I'll work it out. I'm sorry." Roman went to walk off, before he stopped.

"I love you." Logan offered, causing Roman to smile.

"I love you too."

Logan smiled to himself and went back to browsing the books, hoping to find another one to read.