Pick Your Next Oneshot

I am Terrible when it comes to organising the oneshots I have, so if there is any you guys would prefer for me to write, then let me know, so I can get the preferred ones out of the way before I get into the crappier ones. 

Hot 'n' Cold - Roman is a warm side, Logan cold, and when the mind get's even a few degrees lower than normal, Logan is shivering, but he refuses to admit that he's cold or that he should stop working, so Roman just drags him away from his work and basically pin him to the bed, cuddling with him and making sure he stays warm because he's so stubborn he won't do it himself. 

Freaky Friday - Logan makes a potion and Roman walks in at the wrong time and due to unforeseen circumstances, they switch bodies and things just could not get any worse. 

Slightly-But-Not-Really Blind - Roman hates that he can't see properly, and then Logan stops spending time with him and he thinks that Logan has begun to hate him, but in reality, Logan's just trying to help his boyfriend see better, and so when he presents Roman with these glasses that are supposed to be helpful, Roman can't help but cry. 

After The Court - (Much like After The Rap in my first book) Logan is really bummed he got left out of the video, and Roman realises how much it must have upset his boyfriend, so he sets about dedicating the evening to his boyfriend and making sure he knows how much he is loved.