[34] Quit. Kissing. Everywhere.

It wasn't that they were an unusual couple, not really, they just did what every couple would do. They went on dates, they kissed, they cuddled, they kissed, they shared a bed, and they kissed. Just couple stuff, right?

Virgil disagreed. Logan knew that. From the moment he started dating the blasted prince, all they seemed to do was share affection and Logan, for whatever reason, didn't mind that. Virgil did.

Virgil was sick of walking in on the two sides locking lips and sharing endearing words, or affection. Sure, he was happy for his two best friends, and the fact that he had a boyfriend who was almost as affectionate as the Prince meant he understood why Logan didn't seem to mind, but he hated walking in on them all the time.

Logan didn't know how to help Virgil, he wanted to ease his uncomfortableness, but he didn't know how to do that. He liked being with Roman and finally feeling comfortable in feeling anything.

He didn't want that to stop, but, short of never kissing Roman in a place where Virgil could walk in on them, which was pretty much nowhere, there was very little Logan could do to stop it. And sure, it wasn't fair, but he wanted to kiss Roman.

So he did.

They were in the kitchen, supposed to be prepping the food for lunch, but Logan got distracted and Roman was just so damn handsome, he couldn't help it.

"Ro?"

"Hm?"

"Kiss me?"

"Gladly."

Roman pressed his lips to Logan's smiling as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders, pressing them closer together, the food having been forgotten.

Virgil rounded the corner and sighed Every Damn Time.

"Quit. Kissing. Everywhere." He groaned before walking off to his boyfriend's room, leaving the two to deal with food and... Each other...

305 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
xx