[30] Romantics

Fandomz_Fangirl

Again, it's slightly different than what you asked for, but hopefully still good enough?

Logan would like to say he's used to the royal's antics, but every month brought something new, something he wouldn't be able to comprehend. He'd like to say it didn't bother him, but anyone who saw how he acted after Roman left his room, would be able to tell it did bother him. He liked him, as more than another side of Thomas, as more than a friend, in a way he didn't quite understand, but that didn't make it any less interesting to be around him.

He wasn't sure what prompted Roman to start coming to him every month, but he wasn't exactly complaining, the more time he had around Roman, the better. He had to admit when Roman came and started being 'heroic' around him, he started feeling strange. A warm feeling in his heart, a fluttery feeling in his stomach, and he definitely liked how he felt.

He was on his bed reading when the knock came. He should have realised who it was since he'd been making a note of Roman's seemingly monthly visits, but he hadn't remembered the day since he'd been so busy helping everyone else and trying to have some downtime to himself, but like most other days, that wasn't going to happen.

He jumped as the door swung open, having not heard someone knock. He hated that the other sides seemed to walk in as and when they liked, even if they didn't receive the okay to come in. They would knock, but if they didn't get a reply, or if Logan hadn't heard them, they walked in like it was their own room and it drove him insane.

"Logan, my damsel in distress, I am here to save you!" Roman's voice filled the room almost as soon as the door swung shut and Logan was so close to punching him. Of course, he had a certain fondness for him, but that didn't mean he wanted to have him around all the time and have him be all over him.

"Save me from what, exactly?" Logan raised an eyebrow, looking up at the royal side, noticing him in his crown and cape, the way he was usually dressed when in one of those moods. Logan didn't much care for the outfit, but he did care when he was picked up and taken out of his comfort zone.

"From your worries and stresses, dear Logan!" Roman grinned and leaned down close to Logan's face, making him put his book down. He faced Roman, frowning as he draped himself across his lap.

"Roman, I am not stressed, I was having some me time, and you disturbed that." Maybe he had been stressed, but that didn't mean he needed saving. He let his gaze trail down Roman's torso, noticing, out of the corner of his eye, that his shirt had ridden up and Logan had to avert his gaze, hoping it wasn't noticeable that he was slightly flustered.

"I don't care. You need some saving." Roman glanced over at him and grinned. Logan was sure he could read his mind, and that was why he grinned. "You're not as subtle as you think."

Logan opened and closed his mouth, trying to formulate some kind of response, his lack of words only boosted Roman's ego, knowing he'd won. It wasn't that Logan wanted to deny what happened, he just didn't know how to go about replying to it.

Before he could reply, Roman jumped up, and scooped Logan up in his arms, holding him in a way that made it difficult for him to try and escape.

"Roman put me down." He threatened, knowing the blush on his cheeks fuelled Roman's flame, but that didn't make it any easier for Logan to stand his ground. He hated when Roman picked him up like that. Maybe if they were dating it would be different, and maybe he would like it, but since it was purely platonic on Roman's end, Logan hated it.

"Why would I do that, it makes you all red and even more adorable." Roman smiled and Logan could tell he was fighting the urge to do something, but Logan wasn't sure what he wanted to do.