Second meeting (Cybertronian)

It was the next day and you were waiting for Kelton to arrive. You told your mom and dad about Kelton and how you agreed to meet up with him and they gave you permission to go with him. When Kelton parked his car in front of your house you got in the passenger side and he started driving.

"So, how's your day going so far?" You asked Kelton.

"Good, after all I have a beautiful girl in my passenger seat." Kelton said as he smirked at you.

You blushed slightly after he said you were beautiful. After all, you never had a guy call you beautiful before. After a while a strange message came from the radio.

"Knockout, Megatron needs you for a mission, you better get your aft back here soon." The voice said.

"Scrap, Breakdown you have the worst timing." Knockout said.

"Wait, what's going on here?" You asked Kelton.

"Let's see, how do I put this? You see I'm actually a Cybertronian from the planet Cybertron and my real name is Knockout and now that you know about us you'll just have to come with me." Knockout said as his holoform fizzled out.

Knockout wrapped his seatbelt around you so you wouldn't wiggle around to much. Then a greenish blue portal opened up and he drove through and you saw nothing but metal hallways after you came out the other side and several giant robots moving quickly as he drove down the hallways. You really wanted to scream for help but something told you not to because this would be an adventure, you were really hoping that you would get to go back home though.