He has a bad day

Knockout had been talking to you when Megatron called him on his com link.

"I'll be right back Y/n." Knockout said.

"Okay." You said as you watched Knockout leave.

When Knockout got to the bridge he saw Breakdown waiting with Megatron.

"Yes my my liege, what can I do for you today?" Knockout asked Megatron.

"I have called both you and Breakdown here to discuss what you both have been doing in your berthroom." Megatron said.

"Oh, and what would that be?" Knockout asked Megatron as he started to panic.

Megatron had Soundwave show them the security footage from each time Knockout and Breakdown would go into Knockout's berthroom and lock the door for a few hours.

"Lord Megatron, it's not what it looks like!" Knockout said.

"Then what exactly have you both been doing?" Megatron asked both Knockout and Breakdown.

"We uh, well we've um well......" Knockout said nervously.

"I know that you both are involved with each other but do you both mind not interfacing until night time?" Megatron asked them both sternly.

"Y-yes Lord Megatron." Knockout said with a huge blush.

"Good, you both may leave." Megatron said.

Both Knockout and Breakdown left the bridge with huge blushes.

"I can't believe he thinks that we'd do
that with each other." Knockout said slightly disgusted.

"Yeah, I know." Breakdown said.

"Well, I'm going back to my berthroom where my real crush is." Knockout said.

"Okay, see you later." Breakdown said to Knockout.

Knockout entered his berthroom and saw you waiting for him.

"Hey Knockout, what happened?" You asked Knockout.

"Megatron thinks that me and Breakdown are, are.......interfacing."
Knockout said.

"What's interfacing?" You asked.

"You humans call it sex." Knockout said with a cringe.

"Oh." Was all you said.

Knockout activated his holoform, sat on your couch next to you and hugged you.

"Knockout, are you alright?" You asked Knockout.

"No, I can't believe that Megatron accused me of fragging my best friend." Knockout said.

"Don't worry Knockout, everything will be alright, someday." You told him.

"I hope so Y/n." Knockout said to you.