When he shrinks

You fluttered your E/c eyes open as you woke up and you saw a toy car that looked exactly like Knockout's alt mode next to you on your bed.

"That's strange, how did this get here?" You asked yourself.

You didn't see Knockout in his berthroom so you figured he must have already gone to the med bay.

You did your morning routine and got dressed.

Knockout however had gone to the med bay earlier, but unfortunately he had gotten shrunk by a shrink ray one of the Vehicons had found on some island.

Thankfully Breakdown had shooed the Vehicon away and took Knockout back to his berthroom and placed him on your bed and then went to get the shrink ray from the Vehicon.

Knockout transformed and sat on your bed, waiting for you to notice him sitting there.

You came back out of your bathroom and saw a very tiny Knockout sitting on your bed.

"Knockout, is that you?" You asked Knockout.

"Unfortunately yes, I got shrunk." Knockout said.

You couldn't help but smile since Knockout sounded like a Smurf.

"Thankfully Breakdown went to get the shrink ray from the Vehicon who did this to me." Knockout said.

"Okay, but your kinda cute like this." You said with a huge smile.

You could have sworn you saw a faint blue blush on Knockout's faceplates.

You carried Knockout downstairs and set him on your kitchen table as you made yourself some breakfast.

"So, what's it like being tiny?" You asked Knockout.

"It's horrible, exept when you have to carry me, that part is worth it." Knockout said.

After Breakfast you decided to let Knockout sit on your shoulder for a while.

Then you made a tiny obstacle course for Knockout to drive through.

"Alright Knockout, you ready?" You asked Knockout as he transformed on the floor in your bedroom.

"I was sparked ready." Knockout said.

"Alright.......go!" You said and Knockout took off driving.

Knockout drove around the obstacles perfectly and drove off the tiny ramps you had made.

After a while of Knockout driving through the obstacle course you had made Breakdown arrived with the shrink ray.

Knockout transformed and you put him in the middle of his berthroom floor and Knockout reversed the shrink ray so Knockout would return to his normal size.

"Say Breakdown, can that shrink ray make Cybertroinians human sized?" You asked Breakdown.

"Yes, it can." Breakdown said.

"Can I possibly keep it for future use?" You asked Breakdown.

"I guess since Megatron doesn't know about it." Breakdown said as he handed you the shrink ray.

Now that Knockout was his normal size he went to the med bay with Breakdown after thanking you for a good time.