Getting ready, again

Today Knockout was putting Scarlet's old crib back together so that the baby would be able to use it.

You and Knockout had taken Ace and Scarlet to get a few new outfits for the baby as well as diapers, wipes and a few other things.

You had quickly found out that Scarlet had a good taste in fashion, just like Knockout.

After you all got back home you started washing the new baby clothes as well as some of the ones that Scarlet had worn when she was a newborn.

Ace helped Knockout put the crib together while Scarlet helped you with the laundry.

"Mama, are you sure that you will be so busy with the new baby that you will forget about me?" Scarlet asked you.

"I will never be to busy for you sweetie." You said as you bent down and gave Scarlet a hug.

After the laundry was done you taught Scarlet how to fold the clothes and put them away.

Pretty soon everything was put away and ready.

"Well, that took long enough, now if you don't mind I need to go buff and wax myself." Knockout said.

"I'll see you later." You said as you kissed Knockout.

Knockout passionately kissed you back and slid his tongue into your mouth.

"Ewww, that's gross!" Ace and Scarlet shouted.

"You both will end up doing the same thing when you're older." Knockout said after he pulled away from the kiss.

Ace and Scarlet wrinkled their noses and they ran out of the nursery.