Getting ready

You and Knockout had recently gone shopping for baby supplies. You both had gotten two of everything, one set was for your daughter and the other set was for your son.

You were suprised that Knockout had a good sense of style when it came to clothes and shoes for your twins.

After a few hours of shopping you and Knockout, whose back seat and trunk were full of baby supplies, went back home to get ready.

Earlier that week Knockout had painted the babies room which was right across the hall from your shared bedroom.

Once you and Knockout got home you were only allowed to carry the light weight stuff since Knockout didn't want you to carry anything heavy.

Lately Knockout had you use the shrink ray to make him human size so that he could fit inside your house and stay in his Cybertroinian body at the same time.

"Y/n, are you sure we got everything?" Knockout asked you.

"Yes Knockout, we did." You replied.

Knockout started putting the cribs, the changing table and the dresser together while you washed the babies clothes, blankets, pillows and burp cloths.

After a few hours Knockout was done putting the furniture together and moving it to the right places.

You had put the babies clothes in the dresser and the bedding in the cribs.

You had also put the canopies over the cribs and the diaper supplies on the shelves of the changing table.

Knockout had also bought and put together a rocking chair for you to sit in while feeding both babies.

Knockout had put all of the bottles in the dishwasher so they would be clean and you washed the breast pump.

Just then Angel came into the kitchen and Knockout picked her up.

"I see someone missed you." You said to Knockout.

"Yes, she has been very loveable lately." Knockout said as he pet Angel.

"Anyway, I can't believe how well the nursery turned out." You said.

"I know, and it took us less than a day to put everything up." Knockout said.

"You know, when the twins arrive we aren't going to be able to have sex with them in the room across the hall." You said.

"Wait, what?" Knockout asked you in disbelief.

"I don't want them to hear us, it effects kid's mental health when they hear their parents having sex." You said.

Then we'll do it somewhere else, you know that I can't resist you." Knockout said as he kissed you.

"Yes, I know." You said as you kissed Knockout back.