He finds out you're ticklish

You were hanging out with Knockout's holoform in your living room and chatting about random stuff since he had the day off.

"So Y/n, I've read somewhere online that humans are ticklish." Knockout randomly said.

"Oh, and?" You asked Knockout.

"Are you ticklish?" Knockout asked you.

"Oh, um......well......maybe?" You said not wanting Knockout to know that you were in fact, ticklish.

"Hmm, this calls for experimenting., Knockout said as he approached you.

"Um....I think I uh, left the oven on." You said as you tried to escape.

Unfortunately Knockout grabbed you by the hips and started ticking your sides.

You started giggling and laughing as Knockout tickled your sides and pretty soon you were a little sore from laughing so much.

"Kn-Knockout, s-stop!" You said while laughing.

"Not until you say uncle." Knockout said.

"U-uncle!" You said and Knockout stopped tickling you.

You caught your breath after laughing so much and you saw Knockout giving you a playful smile.

"Well, at least I now know that you're ticklish Y/n." Knockout said.

"Well you didn't need to actually tickle me." You said.

"Oh but I did, it was better than asking you and more fun." Knockout said.