Realization

Knockout finally made it to his berthroom, transformed and held you in his servo as he quickly walked in and set you down on his nightstand.

"Now, I have to go so behave yourself in here." Knockout said as he quickly left you alone.

"Great, how am I supposed to survive?" You asked no one in particular.

               ~ A few hours later ~

You were sitting on Knockout's nightstand worrying about how you were supposed to survive on a ship with giant alien robots who could squish you like a bug. Just then, he came back and saw you.

"Hello Doll, did you behave?" Knockout asked you with a smirk.

Even though he kidnapped you, you still thought he was sexy as hell.

"Yes, but how am I supposed to survive without a place to live?" You asked him.

"Um, well.......I didn't think about that." He said awkwardly.

"So you kidnapped me and didn't think to get me the things I'll need to survive?" You asked him.

"Well there's still time to get you the things you'll need, thankfully I've researched about humans so I know about everything you'll need to survive." Knockout told you.

He gently picked you up and put you in his subspace and walked to the control room for a groundbridge. Once he was back on Earth he took you out of his subspace, transformed and you got in his drivers seat since you both were in the middle of nowhere. In the passenger seat there was a strange device.

"Hey Knockout, what's that thing in your passanger seat?" You asked him curiously.

"It's a shrink ray for the furniture and other stuff." Knockout replied.

After you both got to the nearest town Knockout activated his holoform and you both went shopping. He had paid with a credit card he had found long ago. After a few hours of shopping he called for another groundbridge and he drove through and drove back to his room. Once back in his berthroom you took out all of the shrunken items so he could transform. Knockout then made his closet into a house for you to live in.

He reversed the shrink ray and made everything you had gotten go back to it's normal size. Then he helped you install a few things.