First steps

Ace :

Ace and Scarlet were now eight and a half months old and they were already trying to take their first steps.

Right now you and Knockout were in the living room with Ace and Scarlet while Angel was sitting on her scratching post.

Ace saw you and Knockout sitting on the couch so he pulled his legs under him, pressed his hands on the floor and slowly stood up.

You and Knockout saw Ace stand up and you could of sworn you saw a few tears escape Knockout's eyes.

Knockout kneeled on the floor in front of Ace and held his arms out.

"That's it Ace, come to sire." Knockout cooed to Ace.

Ace walked to Knockout and crashed into his arms.

"You did such a good job Ace, you're turning out a lot like me." Knockout said with a big smile.

"Wait, so you started walking a couple of weeks earlier than normal?" You asked Knockout.

"Yes, I did." Knockout replied.

Ace started giggling when Knockout started slowly spinning around.

Scarlet :

It had been three days since Ace started walking and Scarlet wanted to walk too.

Scarlet saw you walk into the kitchen and she really wanted to follow you so she did what she saw Ace do and she slowly stood up.

Once she was up Scarlet walked into the kitchen and held onto your leg.

You looked down expecting to see Ace but instead you saw Scarlet.

"Mama!" Scarlet said as she looked up at you.

"OMG I can't believe you walked all on your own!" You said to Scarlet as you picked her up.

Knockout then walked into the kitchen and saw you smiling.

"Scarlet finally walked on her own." You said.

"That's great, I can't believe how much they're growing up though." Knockout said.

"I know, but they'll still young for a while." You said.