You escape

The Autobots had to go to an energon mine and you saw Miko run through the groundbridge so you decided to follow her. When you stepped out of the groundbridge you saw the Autobots fighting Vehicons and you saw Knockout trying to save his paint job as usual. You decided to slowly make your way over to Knockout without being seen. You were doing pretty good until a Vehicon fell dead right near where you were and Knockout was the only one who saw you. You waited a few seconds before moving towards where Knockout was again and you made sure no one else saw you.

"Knockout, we need to get out of here." You said once you made your way to Knockout.

"I know Doll, since the Autobots are busy we can just slip out of here." Knockout said.

He picked you up and made it out of the energon mine without anyone noticing.

"I missed you so much Knockout." You said.

"I missed you as well Doll, now lets go home." Knockout said.

Knockout commed for a groundbridge and he hid you in his subspace. Thankfully Megatron wasn't around so Knockout went straight to his berthroom and set you on your bed. He activated his holoform and sat next to you on your bed.

"I thought you had forgotten all about me." You said.

"I would never forget about you Y/n." Knockout said.

"Things were great with the Autobots but I've come to think of the Nemesis as my home now." You said.

"I'm glad your back, now things will be normal around here again." Knockout said.