You give birth, again

Knockout grabbed your hospital bag from the backseat of his alt mode and ran inside the hospital and found out what room you were in.

After the nurse at the desk told Knockout what room you were in he ran there and soon heard your screams of pain.

Knockout saw you on the bed with one of the nurses checking something on the computer.

"Doctor Knockout, your wife has been wondering where you were." The nurse said as she turned to Knockout.

"Sorry." Knockout said as he rushed to your side.

"You're doing good Y/n." Knockout said as he gave you his hand.

"Ngh, I'm so glad this is our last child!" You said as you squeezed Knockout's hand.

After a couple of hours a soft cry was heard and soon a pink bundle was placed in your arms.

"Do you have a name for her?" The doctor asked you and Knockout.

"Yes, her name is Ivy, M/n, Knockout." Knockout said as the doctor wrote the name on the birth certificate.

Ivy had Knockout's bright red hair and facial features but she had your E/c eyes.

"She's so perfect." Knockout said as he let Ivy grip his pointer finger.

"I just hope that Ace and Scarlet like her." You said as you smiled.

"I'm sure they will." Knockout said.

You then noticed that Ivy was hungry so you started to feed her.

Knockout then called Bumblebee on the landline that was in the room and told him that you both would be home in a couple of days.