Breakdown visits

Yes, I know Breakdown died but I decided that he needed to be apart of this story......so instead Arachnid ended up killing Dreadwing instead.

_______________________________________

Breakdown decided that it was time he went back to Earth to visit Knockout so he was soon able to sneak through the spacebridge and he ended up near Crown City.

Breakdown decided to take a walk in the forest when he saw a large cabin with two Cybertroinians and three humans sitting in the front.

Breakdown then realized that one of the Cybertroinians was Knockout.

"Knockout!" Breakdown said as he walked closer to the cabin.

"Breakdown, what are you doing here?" Knockout asked Breakdown.

"I decided to visit you." Breakdown replied.

"Hey Breakdown, how's Cybertron?" You asked Breakdown.

"Who are you?" Breakdown asked you.

"It's me, Y/n." You replied.

"Y/n? But how?" Breakdown asked you in shock.

"I was nearly killed by a Decepticon so Knockout took me to Bumblebee's base to get me transferred to a Cybertroinian body." You replied.

"And who are they?" Breakdown asked you as he looked at Ace, Scarlet and Ivy.

"Breakdown, these are my younglings, Ace, Scarlet and Ivy." Knockout replied.

"H-hey." Scarlet said as she shyly waved to Breakdown.

"Hi, you must be Breakdown." Ace said.

"Yep, sure am." Breakdown replied with a smile.

"So, you were sire's nurse?" Ivy asked Breakdown.

"What...no, I was his assistant." Breakdown replied with a slight blush.

"Isn't that the same thing?" Ivy then asked Breakdown.

"No, it's completely different." Breakdown said as his blush got worse.

Knockout couldn't help but laugh a little at his best friend's reaction to Ivy asking him if he was a nurse.

"So, how are things on Cybertron?" Knockout asked Breakdown.

"Busy, the sparkling boom started as more Autobots and Deceptions found their way back to Cybertron." Breakdown replied.

"So, are you working at the hospital on Cybertron?" You asked Breakdown.

"Yep, and you'll never guess who got herself a sparkmate and now has a sparkling." Breakdown said.

"Who?" You asked Breakdown.

"Arcee, she and Smokescreen got together and he ended up getting her sparked." Breakdown replied.

"I would have never guessed that Arcee would end up with a rookie like Smokescreen." You said.

"Neither did I." Breakdown said.

"So, do you kids want me to teach you the best pranks?" Breakdown asked Ace, Scarlet and Ivy.

"Yes please!" Ace, Scarlet and Ivy shouted in joy.

"No, don't you dare Breakdown, we are NOT repeating the buffer incident again!" Knockout told Breakdown sternly.

"No worries doc, that will never happen again." Breakdown said as he held his servos up.

"Good." Knockout said.

The rest of the evening you and Knockout talked to Breakdown about what you all have been up to since the war ended.