First fight

Lately Knockout had been in a bad mood because Megatron was getting on him about going to his berthroom during work hours and Starscream had been trying to see what he was hiding.

Knockout had just stormed into his berthroom after another hard day in the med bay.

"Knockout, are you alright?" You asked Knockout.

"What does it matter to you, fleshy." Knockout said angrily.

"Knockout, you can tell me anything." You said.

"Stupid flesh bag, you don't know when to mind you own fragging business?" Knockout hissed.

"Well excuse me for trying to help." You said.

"Honestly, I don't know why I chose not to squish you like the bug you are!" Knockout yelled.

You felt tears well up in your E/c eyes.

"Is that how you feel about me?" You asked Knockout as tears threatened to fall from your eyes.

"Yes, all you humans are useless and I hope Megatron does kill every human on Earth!" Knockout yelled.

Thankfully Knockout installed a sensor to his berthroom door so it would open when you stood in front of it and Breakdown, who's berthroom was accros the hall from Knockout's, had the same kind of sensor.

You ran out of Knockout's berthroom and went to Breakdown who wasn't in a bad mood.

Breakdown saw you run into his berthroom crying so he activated his holoform and hugged you.

"What happened Y/n?" Breakdown asked you.

"K-Knockout said h-he wants every human including me to die." You sobbed.

"There there, he's just in a bad mood." Breakdown said as you continued sobbing.

Breakdown wasn't quite sure exactly how to comfort you so he just let you hug him and cry.

Meanwhile Knockout cooled down and realized what he had said to you.

"I really messed up big time." Knockout said to himself.

Knockout decided to apologize to you the next day and hopefully you would forgive him for what he had said.