Telling him that you're pregnant, again

You had just taken a pregnancy test and it was positive, you were pregnant again.

Thankfully Knockout was on his way home from work so that you wouldn't have to wait to long to tell him.

After about an hour Knockout got home, drank some energon, activated his holoform and came inside the house where he was tackled by Ace and Scarlet while Angel just watched.

"Where were you Knockout?" You asked Knockout.

"I was out racing Sideswipe, and I won." Knockout replied with a smirk.

"You didn't get scratched did you?" You asked Knockout.

"Thankfully no, but I'll still buff myself later." Knockout replied.

"Knockout, there's something I need to tell you, in our bedroom." You said.

"Oh, really?" Knockout asked you as he gave you the bedroom eyes.

Ace and Scarlet went to go color in the dining room while you and Knockout went into your bedroom.

"So, I take it you want another round?" Knockout asked you seductively.

"What, no." You replied.

"Then what's wrong?" Knockout asked you.

"Nothing is wrong, I'm pregnant again." You said with a smile.

Knockout instantly hugged you and kissed you.

"I'm so happy that I got you pregnant again!" Knockout said happily.

"I'm glad you're happy, now all we have to do is tell Ace and Scarlet." You said.

"True, and we'll have to give them a little more attention so that they will still feel loved." Said Knockout.

"I know." You said.

You and Knockout then went into the kitchen to make dinner while Ace and Scarlet just watched.