The Autobots babysit

You and Knockout had a discussion about having another kid and you both agreed that having a third kid would be a good idea.

Knockout had talked to Bumblebee who agreed to babysit Ace and Scarlet.

Both Ace and Scarlet couldn't wait to spend the night at the scrap yard with the Autobots so they packed a few things and were ready.

Bumblebee soon arrived and activated his holoform so that he could help get Ace and Scarlet into his alt mode.

Bumblebee knocked on the door and you opened it up and saw Bumblebee waiting.

"Hi Bumblebee, we're ready!" Ace and Scarlet said as they raced to his alt mode.

"Thanks again for babysitting, Knockout and I really needed a break." You told Bee.

"It's no problem at all." Bumblebee said.

              ~ Mini time skip ~

After a while Bumblebee arrived at the scrap yard and Denny helped Ace and Scarlet out of Bumblebee's alt mode.

All of the Autobots decided to use their holoforms today so that they could each keep Ace and Scarlet busy.

"So, who wants to play hide and seek?" Sideswipe asked Ace and Scarlet.

"We do, we do!" Ace and Scarlet said.

"Okay, Strongarm's going to count." Sideswipe said.

"What?!" Strongarm asked Sideswipe in disbelief.

Just then everyone went to go hide and Strongarm started counting.

The game lasted almost two hours since Sideswipe showed Ace and Scarlet all the best hiding places in the scrap yard.

Slipstream and Jetstorm gave Ace and Scarlet piggy back rides and then Grimlock told Ace and Scarlet about his sculptures.

Then Bumblebee told Ace and Scarlet about his time on Cybertron and about his time with Team Prime.

After a while Denny made dinner while the Autobots went out for patrol and to look for Decepticons.

That night Russell had set up a tent in the scrap yard so that he, Ace and Scarlet could go camping without actually going out in the forest.