He comes back

It had been a couple of months since Knockout had gone to Cybertron but Knockout had taken a spacebridge back to Earth and brought the stuff he had gotten for you and brought it back to Earth.

Knockout managed to get hired at the hospital in Crown City so that he could buy a house when he could.

Knockout drove to Unit E where you were with the kids after June convinced you to go out for a while.

Knockout activated his holoform and went to the human area and saw you crying on the old yellow couch.

The kids left to give you and Knockout some privacy.

"Y/n, there's no need to cry." Knockout said soothingly.

You looked at Knockout's holoform and hugged him tightly.

"Knockout, I thought you had left me forever." You said.

"Of course not Doll, I had only gone with the Autobots long enough to get the clinic up and running since all the femmes started coming back as well as some mechs and the sparkling boom started." Knockout said as he kissed your forehead.

"Knockout, I missed you so much." You said as you cried happy tears.

"I missed you too Y/n, it was hard to see almost everyone with their sparkmates." Knockout said.

"Even Breakdown?" You asked Knockout.

"Yes, even Breakdown found himself a femme." Knockout said.

"Are you staying this time?" You asked Knockout.

"Yes, I've decided to stay here on Earth with you." Knockout said.

You and Knockout cuddled with each other for a while and eventually fell asleep together.