He proposes

Today you noticed Knockout was kinda jumpy, each time you would say something he would flinch or drop something.

While Knockout was at work one of the older doctors gave him some advice on something he needed to know.

Knockout had gone to the Jewelers to pick something up and thankfully he had gotten the day off.

You were dusting the living room when Knockout came back home.

"Knockout, you're home early." You said.

"Yes, there's something I need to tell you." Knockout said.

"Oh, what is it?" You asked Knockout.

"I'd rather go out for a walk and then tell you." Knockout replied.

You got your shoes on and you and Knockout went out in the forest for a walk.

Knockout lead you to a beautiful place in the forest (the pic above) and he got down on one knee and pulled a red box out of his pocket and opened it.

You started to feel tears well up in your E/c eyes.

"Y/n, ever since I laid my optics on you the day you first saw my alt mode and we met my spark spead up and I knew you were the one for me. You've stayed with me through thick and thin, even on the Nemesis and took the risk of being found by Soundwave or Starscream.
F/n, M/n, L/n, will you do me the honor and become my sparkmate, I mean wife." Knockout asked you.

"Yes Knockout, I will." You said as you cried a little.

Knockout put the ring on your ring finger and you both shared a passionate kiss.

_______________________________________

The red box with the engagement ring