He tries cooking

Today Knockout was in your kitchen trying to bake a cake since he saw you bake one and he thought it looked easy.

Knockout started the baking process before you woke up so he could surprise you.

However he soon realized it was more difficult than he thought, sure adding the ingredients was easy but measuring them just right was a little harder.

Knockout added all of the ingredients and then he saw that he needed to add three eggs.

Knockout got three eggs from your refrigerator and just dropped them into the bowl and mixed everything together.

Knockout then grabbed a pan, sprayed cooking spray inside it, poured the cake batter in and put it in the oven and set the timer for the right amount of time.

Knockout then got a can of store bought frosting since it was the easier than making frosting.

After the cake was done Knockout waited for it to cool before he carefully got it out of the pan and frosted it.

Once he was done he was surprised it looked as good as it did.

Meanwhile you were just getting done with your morning routine and when you came down the stairs you smelled something good.

"Something smells really good." You said as you walked into your kitchen.

"I made us a cake." Knockout said.

"Wow, thanks Knockout." You said as you looked at the cake.

Knockout cut a couple of slices of cake and put them on a couple of plates.

You and Knockout sat down and you took a bite of the cake, however you then knew that Knockout had forgotten to crack the eggs and not add the shells.

Knockout then tried the cake and frowned a little when he chewed it.

"Knockout, did you add the eggshells?" You asked Knockout.

"I thought the whole egg was supposed to be added." Knockout replied.

"No, you only add the egg yolk and throw the shells away." You said.

"Oh, I had no idea." Knockout said.

"It's alright, the cake is really good but please remember to not add the shells next time." You said.

"Yes, I will remember that." Knockout said.