You walk in on him

Today you were putting away some more new clothes Knockout had found you and he was helping, kinda.

You however had to go to the bathroom so Knockout decided to try some of the clothes on.

"Hmm, I think I'll wear this shirt with this skirt and these shoes should fit and this feathery thing with work to." Knockout said.

Knockout quickly stripped his own clothes off and put the shirt and skirt on, then Knockout wrapped a red feather boa around his shoulders and then he tried to get a pair of red high heels onto his feet and soon he had them on.

Knockout got up and carefully walked to a full length mirror to look at himself.

"These clothes and shoes are just a tad bit tight and they're made for femmes but I still look gorgeous." Knockout said to himself as he posed in front of the mirror.

You had just come out of the bathroom and went back to your room and saw Knockout trying on some of your clothes.

"Knockout, what are you doing?" You asked Knockout.

"Oh, um.....well.....I decided to try on some of your clothes." Knockout said.

"And heels? Seriously?" You asked him as you raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, they are more uncomfortable than I imagined." Knockout said as he took them off.

You then saw Knockout's regular clothes on your bed......including his underwear.

"Knockout, are you completely nude in that outfit?" You asked Knockout with a blush.

"Yes, do you want to see what I'm packing?" Knockout asked you in a seductive voice.

"WHAT, no, just.....go get dressed in the bathroom." You said as your blush got darker.

Knockout went to change his clothes and after he was done he handed you the shirt and skirt he had been wearing.

You went to go do laundry and hopefully get rid of your blush.