Mood swings

Lately you had been having mood swings. You didn't have them at first but once you hit twelve weeks you started getting them.

Knockout was amazed, and a little bit frightened, at how many mood swings you had. One minute you would be laughing, the next you would be crying and then you would get angry.

When you were sad you would cuddle with either Knockout or Angel, or sometimes both.

Right now you were on you and Knockout's shared bed crying and sobbing due to the hormones.

Once Knockout got home from work he quickly drank some energon, reactivated his holoform and then went inside the house and looked for you.

When Knockout got near the bedroom he heard you crying so he decided to check on you.

"Hey Y/n, are you okay?" Knockout asked you.

"Okay? OKAY? I look fat because of you!" You yelled at Knockout.

"You're not fat Doll." Knockout said.

"Yes I am, you did this to me!" You sobbed.

Knockout sat on the bed and hugged you and you cried into Knockout's holoform's chest.

"Um, there there, I still love you, no matter what." Knockout said.

You only continued to sob as Knockout rubbed your back soothingly.

Knockout made you your favorite food for dinner that night which thankfully cheered you up.