When you're sad

Lately you were really missing you parents and your friends and it didn't help that Knockout was busy in the med bay lately.

Knockout had noticed that you were less talkative and you didn't even smile anymore and he could hear you quietly crying during the night.

Knockout felt bad that he couldn't take you to see your parents but he had managed to find their pictures on the internet so Knockout made a hololocket that would have a hologram of their pictures each time it was opened.

Breakdown was currently helping Knockout patch up several Vehicons that the Autobots had injured.

Knockout couldn't wait to get back to his berthroom and give you the hololocket he had made.

Once Knockout and Breakdown got done with the last Vehicon they went their separate ways.

Once Knockout got to his berthroom he saw you sobbing on your bed so he activated his holoform and sat next to you on your bed.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Knockout asked you.

"I-I really miss m-my parents and my friends." You said in between sobs.

"Don't worry Doll, I promise you will see your parents again." Knockout said as he rubbed your back soothingly.

"A-are you sure?" You asked Knockout as you looked at him.

"Yes, and I would love to meet them when I take you to see them." Knockout said.

You hugged Knockout tightly and he hugged you back.

"I made something for you." Knockout said.

"What is it?" You asked.

"It's a hololocket." Knockout said as he showed you.

You opened it and a hologram photo of you mom and dad popped up and you smiled.

"Thank you Knockout, this helps." You said.

"You're welcome, I honestly don't like seeing you depressed." Knockout said.

That night you and Knockout cuddled on your bed.