Messes

Today when Knockout had gotten home from work you were outside with Knockout as you washed his alt mode off and buffed him.

Ivy was under a shade tree in her playpen watching you wash , dry and buff Knockout's alt mode.

Ace and Scarlet however were inside the house getting something to eat since they were old enough to know what they could and couldn't have to eat.

Unfortunately Ace and Scarlet saw a tub of leftover frosting and they decided to share it.

Knockout activated his holoform so that he could look at himself better.

"You did an excellent job Y/n, I look perfect." Knockout said as he kissed you.

"Thanks, I learned from the best." You said.

Knockout picked Ivy up and you both went inside the house.

Ace and Scarlet knew that you would be feeding Ivy her baby food soon so they got a jar out and a spoon.

When you and Knockout walked into the kitchen you saw Ace and Scarlet with frosting on their hands and faces as well as on the refrigerator door.

"You both are so messy." Knockout said.

"Sorry, but we couldn't resist the leftover frosting." Scarlet said.

Knockout then went to feed Ivy while you cleaned Ace, Scarlet and the refrigerator door.

"From now on, please try not to make any messes." You said.

"We promise mommy, we'll try." Ace said.

You, Ace and Scarlet went to see how Knockout was doing and so far he had only opened the jar of baby food.

Knockout then got some in the spoon but Ivy didn't open her mouth.

"You should try the airplane." You told Knockout.

"Why must it always be an airplane, cars are so much better." Knockout said as he remembered what Starscream had referred him to.

"Alright Ivy, here comes the race car." Knockout said as he made some car noises.

Ivy then pushed the spoon away so that the baby food would go all over Knockout's face.

Ivy laughed at Knockout's unamused expression and you couldn't help but giggle a little.

Knockout wiped his face off and tried again only to have the same results.

"Y/n, I think you should be the one to do this." Knockout said as he handed the spoon to you.

Knockout watched as you were able to get Ivy to eat her baby food without flinging it everywhere.

"How?" Knockout asked you when you were done.

"I don't know, she's never flung her food at me." You replied.

"Well, aren't you lucky." Knockout said with a scowl.

"Don't worry Knockout, before you know it she'll be eating all on her own." You said.