Confession/First kiss

"Knockout, we need to talk." You said seriously.

"Oh, what about?" Knockout asked nervously.

"Why are you being more flirtatious and affectionate with me lately?" You asked Knockout.

"Well I might as well tell you, over the past few months I've come to have strong feelings for you Y/n." Knockout said.

"But Breakdown told me that the thought of humans interfaceing was repulsive." You said.

"Ever since I started having feelings for you I had a change of spark." Knockout said.

"Really?" You asked Knockout.

"Yes, really." Knockout said.

Knockout moved a little closer to you and you blushed brightly.

Your heart was beating really fast and you had butterflies in your stomach since you were about to have your first kiss.

Knockout then laid you down on the couch and got on top of you and kissed you.

Your eyes fluttered shut and you moaned into the kiss.

Knockout gripped your hips with his hands as he slipped his tongue inside your mouth and deepened the kiss.

You gently tangled your fingers in Knockout's red hair as you both continued to feverishly kiss each other.

You both pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva broke when you both got far enough apart.

You couldn't seem to be able to say anything so Knockout kissed you again.

You and Knockout continued making out for about fifteen minutes before you both stopped.

"Wow." You whispered.

"I take it you liked that?" Knockout asked you in a deep, seductive voice.

"Yeah, I did." You said.

You and Knockout fell asleep on your couch that night while cuddling.