Your life on Cybertron

When you and Knockout got to Cybertron you both found a place to live that was near the hospital. He took you to ALL of his favorite places on Cybertron and you even got to meet his sparklinghood friend, Moonracer. You had found out that Moonracer was Breakdown's sparkmate and you both became friends. You would go and visit the other Autobots that you knew and you would sparkling sit for Smokescreen and Arcee when they needed a break. After a few more months you went to med school so you could become Knockouts nurse.

When you did because his nurse you could tell that he was happy. Every other Earth year you kept your promise and you and Knockout visited your kids and grandkids every other Christmas. One year, Sideswipe, Scarlet, Ace, Strongarm, Windblade and Ivy brought their kids, in their Cybertronian forms, to Cybertron.
However, Ace and Strongarm's son had to wear a space suit since he was human. A few more years later you found out that Knockout had gotten you sparked with a sparkling.

He was overjoyed when he found out that you were carrying his sparkling.
Now you only work at the hospital part time so that you could stay home and raise you and Knockout's sparkling. You and Knockout live happy lives on Cybertron now with your sparkling. Although, none of it would have happened if Knockout hadn't fallen in love with you when you first saw his alt mode many years ago. And you both lived happily ever after.

                       ~ The End ~