Cute moment with your twins

Today you had been busy around the house while Knockout watched Ace and Scarlet. So far both Ace and Scarlet were rolling over, sitting up and crawling all on their own.

As you walked by the living room Scarlet saw you and tried to crawl to you but Knockout picked her up before she could go anywhere.

"Oh no you don't, you're not going anywhere." Knockout said to Scarlet.

Scarlet only babbled at Knockout and Knockout couldn't help but smile at her.

Ace then took the opportunity to crawl away and when Knockout saw Ace try to crawl away he put Scarlet down and picked Ace up.

"You're not going anywhere either little mech." Knockout said.

Ace smiled at Knockout and babbled and Scarlet crawled away and this time she was successful. When Knockout turned to Scarlet he saw that she was gone.

"Oh no, Y/n is going to kill me if she finds out that I lost your sister!" Knockout said as he started to panic.

Ace looked at Knockout like he was crazy.

"Oh don't look at me like that." Knockout said to Ace.

Meanwhile you were dusting the nursery when you heard babbling behind you. You turned around and saw Scarlet crawling towards you and you knew that Knockout wasn't paying attention to where Scarlet went.

"I see that your father lost track of you again." You said as you picked Scarlet up.

Scarlet babbled as she held onto your shirt as you went back to the living room.

You saw Knockout holding Ace while frantically looking for Scarlet.

"Knockout." You said.

"Not now Y/n, I'm looking for Scarlet." Knockout said as he continued his search.

"But Knockout." You said.

"I said not now Y/n." Knockout said as he kept looking.

"Knockout, I have Scarlet." You said.

"Oh thank Primus, I thought I had lost her." Knockout said as he walked over to you.

"Knockout, you really need to watch both Ace and Scarlet better." You said.

"I know, but it gets kinda hard when they're going in separate directions." Knockout said.

You then kissed Knockout who kissed you back.