He meets a little kid

Today Knockout had been sent out on a mission near Jasper Nevada and decided to sneak you with him.

The mission was to make sure the Vehicons in an energon mine were doing their job and since they were doing fine Knockout decided to take you to a park in Jasper.

Knockout parked his alt mode in the parking lot and activated his holoform and you both sat down on a bench near a cluster of trees and decided to watch some birds.

"Y/n, how do birds feed their young?" Knockout asked you.

"Well, they eat the worm and then they regurgitate it and drop it into their babies beaks." You said.

"That's absolutely disgusting." Knockout said with a cringe.

After watching a couple of birds bring food to their babies for a while you and Knockout had to go back to the Nemesis.

When you and Knockout got back to his holoform you saw a young boy admiring Knockout's alt mode.

"Well hello there." Knockout said to the boy.

"Hi, is this your car?" The boy asked Knockout.

"Why yes, it is." Knockout said.

"It's so cool, it looks like it can go really fast." The boy said .

"Thanks, and it can." Knockout said.

"Are you a race car driver?" The boy asked.

"Unfortunately no." Knockout said.

"Oh, well your car is still cool." The boy said.

The boy's mother soon called him and he said goodbye and went to his mother.

Little did you both know that a black and yellow car was watching Knockout and saw you.