He needs a bath

Knockout had been out on checking on an energon mine today while you waited in his berthroom hoping no one would come in and find you.
Thankfully he wasn't gone for very long but when he came back he had dirt all over him.

"Knockout, what happened?" You asked Knockout.

"Some of the Vehicons started a fight and when I tried to stop them I got dirty." He grumbled.

"I know, I'll wash you!" You said.

"How?" He asked you curiously.

"We can go to a car wash." You said.

"It won't ruin my paint job more will it?" Knockout asked you.

"No, it won't." You replied.

He put you in his subspace and went to get a groundbridge. Once he walked through he took you out of his subspace, placed you on the ground, transformed and you got in his drivers seat. He soon drove up to a car wash and went through, thankfully the water was lukewarm.
He was a little frightened of the soap and water being sprayed on him but soon got used to it and even enjoyed it. Once Knockout exited the car wash and drove out of the town you both went to he transformed and held carefully you as he checked himself out.

"Hmm, not bad for a human made car wash, at least all that dirt is gone." Knockout said happily.

"See, I knew you'd like it." You said.

Knockout once again put you in his subspace and called for a groundbridge. Once he got back to his berthroom he took you out of his subspace.

"You look a lot better clean." You said.

"I feel a lot better when I'm clean." Knockout said.

You and Knockout ended up chatting about different car washes for a little while.