Third birthday, again

Today was Ivy's third birthday and today she would be getting her own bedroom.

You had gotten the Autobots to babysit Ivy the previous week while Knockout took you, Ace and Scarlet shopping.

You, Ace and Scarlet helped Knockout get everything ready for when Ivy first saw her bedroom.

You had just finished making the cake before Ivy woke up.

Knockout had gotten the day off from work so that he could be home for Ivy's birthday.

When Ivy woke up you, Knockout, Ace and Scarlet sang the birthday song to Ivy as she blew the candles out.

You then cut the cake and everyone got a slice.

"Wow mom, this cake is super yummy." Ivy said as she ate.

"You're welcome." You said as you took a bite out of your piece of cake.

After you all had cake you and Knockout went to show Ivy her surprise while Ace and Scarlet followed.

Ivy's bedroom was in the same part of the house as Ace and Scarlet's bedrooms.

Ivy opened the door and she lit up when she saw it.

"Oh wow, it's all so pretty!" Ivy said as she twirled around and started looking at everything.

"We're glad you love it." You and Knockout said.

"It's so pink and frilly and perfect, thank you all, so much!" Ivy said as she sat on her new bed.

Ivy spent most of the day playing in her new bedroom but for dinner Knockout took you all to Ivy's favorite restaurant.

_______________________________________

Ivy's bedroom

The cake