The first night at home with the twins

It was finally bed time for you and Knockout after a long day of taking care of Ace and Scarlet.

You did your nightly routine while Knockout waited for you to get done in the bathroom. When you came out you laid on the bed next to Knockout.

"Goodnight Knockout, I love you." You said as you kissed Knockout.

"Goodnight Doll, I love you more." Knockout said with a smirk.

After only a couple of hours however you and Knockout were woken up by Ace crying loudly. You and Knockout went to the nursery and Knockout picked Ace up and followed you to the kitchen so you could get a bottle prepared.

After you screwed the lid on the bottle Knockout handed Ace to you so you could feed him.

After you fed Ace and burped him you changed his diaper and put him back in his crib when he fell asleep.

You and Knockout checked on Scarlet and saw that she was still sleeping and you noticed that she would occasionally make little noises as she slept.

You and Knockout went back to bed only to be woken up three hours later by Ace and Scarlet again.

"I had no idea that human sparklings got up so many times during the night." Knockout said.

"Don't worry, after a while they'll sleep the entire night." You said in a tired voice.

You and Knockout went to check on Ace and Scarlet again, by morning you both were tired.