You spend time with him

Today the Nemesis was mostly empty and Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave went out so Knockout could carefully get you to the med bay so you both could hang out. Breakdown was still around but he was given the day off unless there was a medical emergency.

"Hey Knockout, what's it like being the only medic?" You asked Knockout.

"It can be a very stressful thing, especially when Starscream limps into the med bay." Knockout said.

"Who's Starscream?" You asked Knockout curiously.

"Starscream is the Second in Command for the Decepticons and a pain in the aft most of the time." Knockout said.

"Oh, what about the other Decepticons?" You asked.

"Well, other than Breakdown and a one Vehicon they're all kind of annoying, I just wish I hadn't of joined them during the beginning of the war." Knockout said as he entered the med bay.

Knockout set you down on a table with some Cybertronian sized paint cans so if anyone came into the med bay you could hide. He started cleaning off one if the med berths that had some kind of blue stuff on it.

"Knockout, what's that blue stuff your wiping up?" You asked him curiously.

"It's called energon, it's the life blood of all Cybertronians." Knockout explained.

"Oh, if you don't mind me asking, why is there so much of it?" You asked curiously.

"I had to operate on an Eradicon after the fall of Darkmount." Knockout said.

"Wait, you mean that huge building that was in Jasper?" You asked surprised.

"Yes unfortunately, that's one of the reasons why I wish I hadn't become a Decepticon. Megatron wants to destroy all humans and the Earth so he can Cyberform it, but I think the Earth is just fine the way it is." Knockout said.

"Is there anything that can be done to stop him?" You asked.

"I'm not sure." Knockout said sadly.

"Um, so, What's your favorite part about Earth?" You asked to change the subject.

"Well, I love watching horror films, street racing and some of your Earth fashions are quite nice." Knockout said.

"Cool, have you ever been to a fashion show?" You asked him.

"Once, it was while I was in Paris near the Eiffel Tower while in my alt mode and I quite enjoyed myself." Knockout said.

"It sounds fun, how many countries have you been to?" You asked Knockout.

"All of them, I chose my alt mode while in Europe, it turned out to be a good look for me." Knockout said.

"Can you eat food while you're using your holoform?" You asked.

"Yes, holoforms contain two percent human DNA." He replied.

"Have you ever tried eating food before?" You then asked him.

"No, I haven't." Knockout said.

You and Knockout talked the entire day before he had to close the med bay for the night and carried you back to his berthroom. You made yourself some dinner while he drank an energon cube. After dinner you did your nightly routine, said goodnight to him and fell asleep.