Your twins come home

Bumblebee was waiting in his alt mode while Russell chased Ace and Scarlet around so that he could get them into Bee's alt mode.

"Come on you two, don't you want to go home?" Russell asked Ace and Scarlet.

"Fine, we'll go home." Ace and Scarlet said as Russell helped them into Bee's alt mode.

~ Mini time skip ~

You and Knockout had just gotten redressed after having a couple rounds of morning sex and you did your morning routine while Knockout deactivated his holoform so that he could have some energon.

Soon Bumblebee parked in front of your house and since Knockout was done drinking his energon he activated his holoform and helped Ace and Scarlet out of Bee's alt mode.

"Thank you so much Bumblebee, me and Y/n had a good night of relaxation." Knockout said.

"Suuurrree you did." Bumblebee said before he drove away.

"Sire, sire, we had so much fun with the Autobots." Ace and Scarlet said.

"Oh, and what all did you two do?" Asked Knockout.

"Sideswipe taught us some cool pranks." Ace said.

"Oh, great." Knockout muttered.

"And we got to watch some movies and we got to play hide and seek." Scarlet said.

"It sounds like you both had a good time." Knockout said.

"Yeah, we did." Said Ace.

Knockout opened the front door and Ace and Scarlet ran inside to tell you all about their time with the Autobots.