Wedding

After a few weeks of planning and contacting people it was finally the day you and Knockout would get married.

Breakdown had been able to come back to Earth to be Knockout's best man, your parents, grandparents and some cousins were coming, Agent Fowler, June and the kids were coming and you and Knockout found a priest.

"Breakdown, what if she thinks I'm not handsome enough?" Knockout asked Breakdown.

"Don't worry, she loves you with all her heart." Breakdown replied.

"I guess, I just hope nothing goes wrong." Knockout said.

"You need to stop worrying Knockout." Breakdown said.

"I'll try." Knockout said.

Meanwhile your mom and June were helping you get ready while Breakdown helped Knockout get ready.

"Mom, I'm nervous." You said to your mom.

"Don't be sweetie, it's supposed to be the happiest day of your life." Your mom told you.

"I know, I know." You said.

"And......done." June said after she helped you zip your dress up.

"Thank you June." You told June.

You put your veil on and adjusted it so it wouldn't be lopsided.

"Alright, I'm ready." You said.

You, your mom, and June left your house and went to the wedding aisle which was in the forest and you saw Knockout waiting for you.

"You look beautiful Y/n." Your dad said.

"Thanks dad." You said.

Just then your older cousin started playing her violin and Miko, who you chose to be your flower girl since she would have to wear a dress, tossed flowers out of her basket as your dad walked you down the aisle behind her.

When you and your dad got to the alter he gave you a smile and went to sit down next to your mom.

Raf stood near the priest since he was the ring bearer and Breakdown stood next to Knockout.

After you and Knockout said your wedding vows and Raf gave you and Knockout your wedding rings you and Knockout were pronounced husband and wife and Knockout kissed you.

You noticed your younger cousins gagging when they saw you and Knockout kiss and your parents and grandparents took pictures.

You tossed your banquet and Miko caught it and you saw Jack look and smile at Miko.

"We need to rush through the reception." Knockout whispered seductively to you.

You and Knockout then cut the wedding cake and fed it to each other.

You got to visit with your cousins and other family members while your grandfather, who was a racecar driver when he was younger, talked to Knockout about different cars.

Then your mom started the music for slow dancing.

"May I have this dance?" Knockout asked you.

"Yes." You said.

You and Knockout started slowly swaying back and forth to the music and started dancing your way to Knockout's alt mode.

After the first dance was done you said your goodbyes before getting inside Knockout's alt mode and Knockout drove into a groundbridge that Breakdown made by using Starscream's groundbridge remote.

Your parents were going to stay at you and Knockout's cabin to take care of Angel while you both were gone.

When you and Knockout exited the groundbridge you were in the country but when you were near the city you knew your honeymoon was in........