Finding out the gender, and something else

Today Knockout was taking you to the hospital to find out the gender of your baby.

You of course were really nervous but Knockout kept telling you that everything would be okay.

Once you both got to the hospital several doctors and nurses greeted you since you had met them when Knockout showed you where he worked.

After a few minutes in the waiting room another doctor came to get you and Knockout.

Once you were in the ultrasound room you had to lay down on a bed and lift your shirt up a little.

"Alright Y/n, are you ready to find out the gender of your baby?" The doctor asked."

"Yes, I am." You replied.

The doctor applied gel to your belly and ran part of the machine over your belly and soon you could see your baby on the screen.

You and Knockout saw what your baby looked like.

"Congratulations, it's a girl." The doctor said.

"Yes, I knew it." You said.

"Oh, wait a minute." The doctor said.

"What, what is it?" You asked nervously.

"Well, congratulations you two, you're having twins and the second baby is a boy." The doctor said with a smile.

"Well, I guess we were both right." You said.

"Apparently so." Knockout said.

After you and Knockout got back home you put the ultrasound picture in a frame and hung it up in your shared bedroom.

"I can't believe we're having twins." You said.

"Neither can I, at least I know that I'm fertile." Knockout said seductively.

"Knockout, you do realize that they can hear you, right?" You asked Knockout.

"Oops, sorry." Knockout said.

"It's a good thing you bought us a big enough house." You said.

"It sure is, that way when our kids get old enough they can have their own bedrooms." Knockout said.

"We're going to have to come up with two names now instead of one." You said.

"I know, Doll." Knockout said.