He tries food

You woke up and saw Knockout laying next to you on your bed and you smiled at the peaceful look on his face.

Unfortunately your stomach grumbled so you quietly did your morning routine and went downstairs to make breakfast.

You mixed some waffle batter and got your waffle iron from the cupboard and got it ready.

When the waffle iron was ready you poured some of the batter in it and cooked the waffles.

After about half an hour you were done making waffles and you grabbed the maple syrup.

Meanwhile Knockout woke up and saw you weren't with him so he went downstairs and smelled something good.

"Good morning Doll, what's that wonderful smell?" Knockout asked you in his deep morning voice that made you blush slightly.

"I made waffles, would you like to try some?" You asked Knockout.

"I would love too." Knockout said as he sat down at the table.

You gave Knockout some waffles with syrup on a plate and showed him how to cut them.

You started eating your own waffles and you weren't hungry anymore.

"Mmm, these are quite delicious, thank you Y/n." Knockout said as he ate the waffles you gave him.

"Your welcome, I'm glad you like them." You said.

Knockout scarfed his waffles down quickly and thanked you again.

You then put the dishes into your dishwasher and started it.

Knockout decided to surprise you by cooking something for you sometime in the future.