Baby bump

You had been pregnant for eleven weeks now and you were starting to get a baby bump. You were surprised that Knockout hadn't noticed yet so you decided to wear a shirt that showed your small bump. You were waiting for him to get home from work and Angel was sitting on your lap and sniffing your belly. You were thankful that you were a stay at home wife so that when the baby came you would be able to pay attention to it and Angel, who would still need attention. Knockout had just gotten home and his holoform walked into your house and saw Angel laying on your lap.

"Hey Y/n, how was your day?" Knockout asked you.

"It was pretty good." You replied.

Angel decided to go get a drink of water and Knockout saw your baby bump. His eyes widened as he stared at the bump.

"You have a bump, why didn't I notice that before?" He asked you as his holoform's eyes widened in awe.

"Honestly, I don't know, but I'm glad you finally saw it." You said as you smiled.

Knockout sat on the couch next to you and kissed you as he rubbed your baby bump.

"Our son is going to be fabulous, just like me." Knockout said happily.

"And what if we have a daughter?" You asked him with a smirk.

"Then I'll build weapons to keep all of the human boys far, far away." Knockout replied darkly.

"Seriously?" You asked him.

"Yes." Knockout said seriously.

"Either way, I can't wait to meet
him/her." You said.

"Neither can I, and I can't wait to take him/her street racing when he/she is older." Knockout said.

"No, you are not taking our child street racing, but you can take
him/her to car shows, but no street racing." You said seriously.

"Fine, I won't." Knockout said.

That night he helped you make dinner and once you both went to bed Knockout placed a hand on your baby bump as he spooned you.