Wedding (Scarlet)

Today Scarlet was getting married to Sideswipe.

You and Knockout were surprised that Scarlet found out that she was pregnant with Sideswipe's child two weeks after her and Ace graduated from high school.

"Mom, grandma, I'm nervous." Scarlet said.

"I know sweetie, I felt the same way when I was getting ready to marry your sire." You said.

"Yes, and it was the same way when I married your grandfather." Your mom said.

"Okay okay, I guess it's just nerves." Scarlet said.

"It is, but you need to relax for the baby's sake." You said.

"And, we're done." Your mom said.

"Thanks mom, thanks grandma." Scarlet said.

"Well, lets go." You said as you opened the door.

You all saw the Autobot's holoforms, some of your family and even Breakdown was there.

You and your mom went to sit down while Knockout linked arms with Scarlet.

"You look nervous." Knockout whispered to Scarlet.

"I am." Scarlet whispered back.

"Don't be, this is an important day in your life." Knockout said as tears started forming in his eyes.

Knockout and Scarlet made it to the alter and Scarlet stood next to Sideswipe's holoform.

The priest started reading out of his book before Sideswipe and Scarlet said their vows and then they were pronounced husband and wife.

You cried a little but you could see that Knockout was crying more than you were.

Afterwards Knockout got the first dance with Scarlet before Sideswipe cut in.

"They're perfect for each other." You said.

"Yes, I guess I have to agree." Knockout said as the two of you danced together.

_______________________________________

Sideswipe's suit and Scarlet's dress