Chapter 54: Live Forever

Three months later I stood in a floor length, low cut emerald green sleeveless dress with a rippled fabric. Kay looked at me in her off the shoulder crystal bodice dress with pure white satin skirt and a small train. I could feel her anxiety.
"I was nervous before that big walk too." I smiled at her.
"What helped you?" She asked.
"Remembering how much I love him." I answered.
Kay and I walked into the hallway in front of the chapel. Kay's dad as well as my husband and Gunther and Jordan were waiting for us.
Mr. Daniels was a tall muscular African American man and Cameron was lucky he was a fan of the illusion specials he and Jonathan did.
"You look incredible." Jonathan breathed kissing me.
Kay and Cameron chose Never Stop by Safetysuit for us all to walk down the aisle to.
As the music started Gunther took Dina's arm and lead her down the aisle. Four steps later Jordan and Jasmine followed and another four steps later Jonathan offered me his arm and lead me down the aisle to take our places.
As the chorus began everyone stood up to watch Kay walk down the aisle. She was a vision and I looked over to find Cameron in tears. I caught Jonny's eye and motioned to Cam. Jonny reached over and touched Cam's shoulder.
Mr. Brian Daniels passed Kay's arm to Cameron and the wedding began.
"I, Cameron Sebastian Davis Black, take you, Kay Elizabeth Daniels, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us." Cameron vowed looking into Kay's eyes.
"Kay Elizabeth Daniels, I take you, Cameron Sebastian Davis Black, as my husband, with your faults and your strengths, as I offer myself to you with my faults and my strengths. I will help you when you need help, and turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life." Kay vowed in return.
"Please present the rings." The minister asked me and Jonathan.
"Your wedding ring is a symbol of your promise to one another. The ring, an unbroken, never ending circle, is a symbol of committed, unending love. Cameron, as you place this ring on Kay‘s finger, repeat these words after me: This ring symbolizes my love for you and the commitments we made today."
"This ring symbolizes my love for you and the commitments we made today." Cameron said as he slipped a new platinum diamond band onto her finger.
"Kay, as you place this ring on Cameron's finger, repeat these words after me: This ring symbolizes my love for you and the commitments we made today."
"This ring symbolizes my love for you and the commitments we made today." Kay said as she slipped his new matching wedding band on his left ring finger.
"By the power vested in me, by the state of Virginia I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." He finished.
Cameron stepped up into Kay's arms and kissed her.
"It is with great pleasure that I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Cameron Black!"
Kay and Cameron walked back down the aisle and out the door.
Jonathan pulled me close to him as we followed them out.
After our photo shoot with Arianna we made our way to the ballroom.
Jonathan held me gently as we watched Cameron and Kay dance to 'Live Forever' by Kane Brown.
Jonathan was humming in my ear as we swayed to the music.
"How are you feeling, my love?" I asked looking up at him.
"I'm okay right now. I might sit down while you dance with Cameron." He smiled at me.
"Good idea. You're still healing."
Slowly the song ended and Cameron came over to sit with Jonny and I while Kay danced with her father to 'Daddy Dance With Me' by Krystal Keith.
"How are you?" I asked touching my brother in law's hand.
"I'm good. Can you guys believe it? I'm married." He looked at us wide eyed.
I laughed leaning against my husband, I felt him sigh.
"Maybe we should duck out early." I suggested.
"You okay, bro?" Cameron looked at Jonny with concern.
"I'm a little dizzy. Can we wait to decide until after your dance with Cameron?"
"Stay here." I ordered softly.
He nodded.
"Do you think he'll be okay?" Cameron asked as we made our way to the dance floor.
"He's still in pain. He's pushing too hard. After tonight I'll make him stay home for awhile. It was so important to him that he be here for you tonight." I answered as we began to dance to 'Whenever You Remember' by Carrie Underwood.
"I really do love him so much. I love you both so much. Please take him home after this." He urged me.
"I will." I nodded following Cameron's gaze over to Jonathan.
"He's going to be fine, Cam. I'll take care of him." I said as our song came to an end.
Kay met us at Jonathan's table.
"Let me get you home, my love." I urged.
"Really, Jonny. It's okay. You look tired." Kay urged.
"I just wanted today to be perfect for you." He looked at his twin clearly upset.
"Jonathan." Cameron said crouching down in front of him.
"Today was perfect. I married the love of my life with my best friend by my side. This?" He gestured around to the reception.
"This is just a giant party where people get drunk in our honor. Go home with your incredible wife and finish healing. The four of us will have an amazing time when Kay and I get back from our honeymoon, okay. I love you so much. You're my brother. I just want you to be okay." He smiled at him.
"I love you too, Cameron." Jonny leaned forward and hugged his brother before standing shakily to his feet and allowing me to help him out to the car.