Chapter 40

Sams POV

I quietly slipped into the bathroom as Jake walked up the stairs. He was in the on the prank and Colby and I had already gone over boundaries. I did the hickey makeup and a few more sexual marks along both of their bodies as I smiled and the two of them slipped into the bedroom and filmed some sketchy shit before sending it to me through a fake account on Instagram that Colby had crafted awhile ago and posted stuff on. Once I got the message I loudly opened our bedroom door then screamed.

"Are you fucking kissing Jake right now?! On our bed?!"

"Sam....." Jake started.

"Baby this isn't what it looks like..." I turned and ran down the hall and down the stairs with Colby and Jake right behind me.

"Really not what it looks like? So the marks?"

"From you." I shook my head.

"No. From Jake. Oh and this video." The roommates circled around me to watch the video and Elton glared between the two of them.

"What the hell you two?!"

"I-I just-"

"You what? Remembered I wasn't good enough?! Thought that he was right?! That Jack was telling the truth? That I'm shit compared to literally anyone else?!"

"No baby that's not..."

"Fuck off Colby. I don't want your bullshit. I fucking proposed to you today and you decided to cheat on me the instant we got back! The instant!" The room was silent and Jake looked between the two of us just like everyone else then down at the ring.

"Bro.....that's fucked up. Yea it was one thing when you didn't give a shit and you were half drunk and needed something but seriously. You're engaged and you used me to cheat on Sam? Not cool." Then he walked over to me and held my face in his hands "Sam I am so so sorry. And I know that doesn't fix anything and I know it doesn't stop the pain but I want you to know I regret it. And it was wrong from the beginning and I understand if you don't want to be friends...." before he could finish I cut him off by kissing him and Colby stiffened as he watched in shock and the entire house stared at us in shock as Jake kissed me back for a few seconds.

"Now your forgiven. So he knows how it feels." Then I turned and walked toward the backyard and a few seconds later Colby was running behind me and outside he caught my wrist.

"Sam..Sam Sam look at me. Look at me" I turned and looked at him and he could tell I was trying not to crack. "Sam.....don't you think we should tell them?"

"Why? So you can throw it at them and laugh?" Elton now looked confused.

"Well maybe to at least spare our uncle."

"Yea" I sighed and smiled wide "I guess you're right. I would hate to have to drag that prank on any longer."

"No way" Corey said laughing

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Elton asked as he shook his head. "I was so happy and sad and angry at the same time I have never felt so many emotions at once."

"Wait....how much of that was a prank then? So you guys aren't engaged either?" I laughed lightly and looked up at Colby who got all sash and held his hand out.

"Does this ring look fake to you?" Devyn squealed and clapped excitedly and Elton and Corey laughed.

"That was the best thing I've seen all day" Corey said laughing and I smiled proudly. Colby wrapped his arms around me and kissed the side of my head with a smile.

"Though this little brat scared the shit out of me" he said and the roommates looked at me expectantly.

"It wasn't that bad and it gave Brennen a chance to forgive himself"

"Why don't you tell our roommates what you did?"

"Why don't I show them?" I said kissing him before grabbing the camera and hooking it up to the TV. Everyone hopped on the couch and we all watched the footage from my go pro. Sam was curled up in my side and I kept him close to me while everyone watched the video intently.

"This is how our fans will be thanks to you" I whispered softly and he giggled and nuzzled the side of my neck.

"Oh I know. That's the point." I rolled my eyes playfully and kissed his cheek softly.  The roommates awwwwwwed when watching Sam propose and me say yes and they all looked back at us with bright eyes and Sam smiled and kissed me softly.

"Okay that was kinda cute" Corey said with a smile.

"Yea it was. The fans are gonna love it" Devyn said smiling brightly. We smiled and Sam nodded.

"Good. We want them to love this as much as I did" I was honestly so happy he was mine now, forever. Now no one could take me away from him ever.