Chapter 42

Colby's POV

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes and tried to rub my eyes or stand or something but I was tied down to a chair and I looked around confused. Where the hell was I? Why was I tied to this chair? What the hell happened? As I looked around and struggled to try and free myself a door in front of me, that I hadn't seen opened and I was blinded by light before the door closed again and I could see who came through the door and it all came back to me.

"What the hell Katrina?" I growled as I glared at her. She simply laughed and smiled as she walked over to me and tilted my chin up with the blade she was holding. She looked at me with a smile and bright eyes as she sighed.

"He knew this was going to happen, I warned him that I as coming for you and he chose to have a kid with you, to marry you, to have a life with you. Those were his choices when he had the chance to save you. So blame him for whats going to happen to you" She whispered before taking a few steps back and grabbing a tripod and setting up her phone and called Sam. He answered on the second ring.

"Kat why the hell are you..." he stopped and must have seen me and he instantly started growling. "Are you fucking kidding me?! You took him?!"

"You didn't keep up your end of the deal. You made it worse" She said before she walked over to me and ripped the ring off of my finger and I growled

"Give it back you bitch!" I yelled as I struggled hard and glared at her.

"Maybe I should wear this from now on, unless you want e to kill him, then he can wear this forever, in a grave." I froze and Sam growled and I saw him set Angel down in her playpen as he walked out of the house.

"I'm coming Katrina, I'll be there in five minutes, don't do anything to him okay?"

"Do it now. Then I'll let him go and you can come here, then he won't be harmed."

"Seriously? Over the phone?" I could feel my heart sink. He wasn't going to actually breakup with me was he?

"Yes over the phone. Do it Sammy"

"Okay... Okay" He took a deep breath and looked at me with tear filled eyes. "Colby....I'm so so sorry, I hate to do this to you I really do but it's the only way to keep you safe and that's all I care about.... so I have to-"

"Stop." I said as I looked away from him "If you really want to rip my heart out that's fine, but I'm telling you it won't protect me. Because the instant you do that I will put a bullet through my head before you can get here, so don't do this because you think you're saving me because you're not." He looked at me stunned and he was driving fast now.

"I won't I'm coming to save you baby I won't hurt you I promise." He said softly and I had tears streaming down my face. He was really going to break up with me. He was going to dump me because Katrina told him that would save me. It honestly hurt so much to here him say that, to watch him almost rip my heart out like that even after everything we've been through. Kat laughed as she looked over at me

"Aww I don't think he wants you to come back Sammy, I think you actually hurt his feelings." Sam slammed the car door shut and was running but I didn't care.

"Do it Kat" I hissed as I looked at her, leave your marks on my skin, the pain is a reminder of what I went through to be with him<" I said as I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Colby stop, please don't do this. I will drag your ass back out of the dark place if I have to." He was running hard and Kat had turned toward me. Before she could leave a single cut on me Sam smacked the butt of his blade into the back of her head and she fell to the ground in dazed surprise. He walked over to me and cut the ropes on my wrists as I sighed and just cried. I felt heart broken, and I knew it was stupid but it's how I felt. Sam pulled me into his arms and I tried to fight it at first but it was pointless. I just lay there slumped in his arms as I cried. He shushed me softly and rocked me back and forth.

"I'm so sorry Colby. Know I would never leave you. I was just doing what I could to protect you. I should have known better please forgive me." I looked up at him with tear filled eyes and nodded.

"I will I just....need a minute"

"Okay" He said and he started to let go but I clung to him tightly.

"No. I need a minute with you" he smiled and held me close as he rubbed my back and sighed.

"You are to precious for this world" he whispered and I laughed weakly as I closed my eyes.

"Okay sam Winchester we get it" I teased and he smiled kissing away some of my tears.

"I will always be your little moose"

"You're such I dork." I said laughing. "Come on lets go home." He nodded and picked me up and carried me out of the building and we headed home