Unknown

Damien was trapped.

He was stuck in a tube that seemed to have sunk into the floor around him. Chaos was everywhere outside the thick-glassed tube.

Bodies littered the floor. There was some fights here and there and from beyond the exterior of the walls he could hear gunfire. But there was nothing Damien could do but hope that someone would see that he was stuck and at least attempt to help. He stood up, having being lying on the ground, and did a 360° just to check to see if there was a crack or anything in the tube when his stomach dropped.

There was a group of soldiers, all with their knives out, surrounding his sister and a blessing Niani. Seeing this forced Damien to start punching and kicking at the glass acting as a barrier between him and his family.

Xan, NOW would be a great time to help!

*Chuckles*

Damien wished he could fuck Xan's shit up. But he couldn't. Not when he had to fuck up the soldiers who surrounded his clearly outnumbered, outmatched, and defenseless mother and sister. The soldiers advanced. Anger and fear gushed into his veins. Oh dear god, please!!!

But then he saw 3 soldiers get knocked back. The spread the circle more, just enough for Damien to see Abby send the tip of her booty directly into an enemy's chin. He knew it was shattered from the sound through the tube.

ALL RIGHT! FUCK YEAH SIS! CRUSH THEIR SHIT!

His happiness and hope was instead crushed when one grabbed her from behind, locking her in a full nelson. Another came in front, only to be met with foot, right in the sack. Damien covered his, already knowing what that must've felt like after being done so many times to him. Most of the time Damien was innocent. I repeat, MOST.

Snapped back to reality, Damien began beating at the glass again before checking his pockets for ANYTHING, so he could get out. He closed his eyes to think after.

"Alright calm down Damien, think. Breathe. Come up with a quick plan like you always do." He said to himself.

He was then again broken out of his thinking when he heard Niani scream "Abby!".

He opened his eyes to see his sister being punched repeatedly by a massive muscular man. Already angered enough for being stuck, tears streaked his face. He was crying because he was weak or sad. No, he was crying angry tears. Frustrated tears. Furious tears. How dare they beat on a female like man on the streets?!

Damien let out a cry in frustration before he saw his Niani stand up and Abby slumped to the floor.

"Your turn whore." The Muscle Man said.

Just wait till I get OUT of here. Damien said angrily in his mind. He wanted rip the guy's jaw off and replace it with his non-existent ballsack. Just as he was about to get into the meat of how he would torture Muscle Man, he saw Niani connect the heel of her right foot with the right side of his head. He stumbled backwards, hitting the tube, and boy he better be glad that the tube was there. Niani was finished though as then she turned to the man who was standing over Abby and engaged him. He quickly threw punches but they were immediately partied and it seemed he was on the end of receiving the most pain. Each punch he missed earned him a kick in the chest, gut, or groin area. A soldier tried to sneak up on her but she back flipped and landed on his shoulders before proceeding to snap his neck. He fell with a thud as Niani rolled to her next foe. Muscle Man has recovered and mumble something rude before pulling out a switch blade. All Damien felt was bad vibes as he saw him rush to his mother. He heart stopped as he saw the was busy with 3 people.

She won't see him...

Just as Muscle Man closed in on her, Niani saw him at the last second. She looked over at Damien as all seemed to go in slow motion as she mouthed,

"I love you"

Her and Damien both gasped as the blade entered her gut. Muscle Man pulled out, and then jab be into her side before turning it.

"no...No!... NO NO NOO! FUCKING NO!!!" Damien exclaimed, grabbing his throat trying his hardest to breath.

------------------------------------------------------

Damn...why it so dark in here...
"-"