Jobs

I was typing up a storm on my computer.

I usually can type around 300 words per minute. Not as fast as Abby. She can type a 3000 page book in under 30 seconds. I think I might get her to start writing my essays and stuff. But then again, she's lazy as fuck. I can tell she's really smart, but she doesn't have the drive or motivation to do her work. A procrastinator. She's the spitting image of our mother.

I chuckle at the thought. Mama, where have you been?

I jump at the sound of the door opening and look up to see Miami.

"Sorry Daddy...I couldn't sleep.." She said quietly.

I look at the time on the monitor and saw it was a quarter past 4. [4:15 for you simpletons.... *cough*ABBY*wheeze**mucus*] "Damn....I didn't even know it was that late. I'll be in bed in a minute." I say, finishing the job list.

"Okay. Ugh...why can't you call me bae or baby? Something sweet?" She whines.

"How about Babygirl?" I said, amusement laced in my voice.

"Really?"

"No."

"Ughhh, I hate you!!"

"That's not what you were saying last night.~" I said with a chuckle.

"So embarrassing!" She said, covering her face. "Just..hurry up. I need you inside me." She said, showing off she had no panties on under one of my t-shirts she was wearing. I swore, I saw her dripping.

I licked my lips and calmed myself down. I had 2 more people to do.......DONE!

I log off the computer and literally jumped across my desk, booking it to my room.

Let's just say we started at 4:20 and didn't stop until 8' due to exhaustion.

------------------------------------------------

Around 2 in the afternoon, I woke up to a missed call from the hospital. Confused, because I don't know who could be in the hospital, I call back.

"This is a recording. Please hold."

Tha fuck?

"[BEEEP!] Damien....I need you and Miami at the hospital ASAP. I'm on the 3rd floor, room 223. The doctors and nurses will know that you two are coming. Please hurry, I need my big bro and best friend. [BEEEP!] End of recording." And with that the phone hung itself up.

Weird. I stretch and walk into the bathroom to freshen up. Miami joined me and after some pretty steamy shower sex we head to my car. I was tempted to take my F-150 since I barely drive it, but we just end up getting into 97' Challenger.

On the way, we stop at McDonalds and get some burgers before heading to the hospital. We talked and talked along the way. At first it was just nonsense, then it went to us talking about when we first met. As we pulled up at the hospital she got quiet.

"Why quiet all of the sudden?" I put on a scared face. "Don't tell me you got gas..."

"No! Just.... I have this awful feeling that somethings not right..."

"Gas will do that to ya. Remember when I told you about when Colton ate that raisin cookie? Nigga stunk up the whole room."

"Ughh, nevermind! Lets just go." She said, getting out.

I chuckle then get out as well. Then I froze, getting that awful feeling she was talking about.

Or was that just me having gas?

----------------------------------------------------------------