Free At Last

I woke up with a start. I was back in suite I shared with Abby. A suite where 3 sins took place. I shuddered and got up, stretching. The clock read 1147. Damn, why wasn't I woken up? Oh right, Mama insisted that I be on medical notice. So I couldn't do anything that a personal in rehab wasn't allowed to. Good news is that I could still train. Bad news is, I can't train as hard as I want which sucks ass.

I stood up from the bed and went to shower. After taking the bandages off, feeling the familiar scorching hot water flow along my body was mesmerizing. After not showering for weeks due to the inability to move, it felt good to cleanse myself for once.

When I finished, I got out and looked at myself in the mirror. If Obito, from the anime Naruto, had a twin brother I would be it. I sighed to myself. My abs were also starting to fade away. FUCK NOT TRAINING HARD, I NEED TO GET BACK IN SHAPE.

I'm so sick and tired of feeling weak. That's all going to change. Fuck life. I'm only going to have 2 things on my to-do list.

1. Keep Mama and BabySis safe. (Maybe The guys and Blake)
2. Don't give a flying fuck about anything else

Simple things, right?

I grab my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth. I wonder where should I go to first. Probably the gym, but I'm kinda hungry. I should swing by the snack machine on the way there. I spit out the paste and finish up in the bathroom before walking into the bedroom naked.

"DUDE, DICK ALERT!" Abby screamed.

"Oh my god, just get out!" I say, turning away from her.

I hear her run out and say "Pervert!"

"Takes one to know one!" I say back before hurrying to the closet and putting on my uniform. "What are you doing here so early anyway?"

"Its freetime and this is also my room so zip thought,  why not come and tap a nap on my bed." She said.

"Point taken." I finish up, making sure everything is straight before walking into the living room/kitchen. "So what happened while I was away."

I wasn't going to tell her that because of Xan's great sense of smell, in which I had inherited, that I smelled sex from her side of the room.

"Nothing much really." She said, lying through her teeth.

I chuckled and walked past her, grabbing a bowl and filling it with cereal.

"What's funny? And why cereal?" She said, looking up at me since I'm taller.

"Why not? And I know you lying to me." I said with a smirk.

"I have no clue what you're talking about."

"Just so you know, I can smell your lies~"

"S-smell? Wai....ohh jesus..."

"Mhmm" I said, going to the fridge and pouring some milk into the bowl.  "Suppose I tell Mama about what's been happening while I was gone."

"Oh lord, you haven't even been free a day and you're black-mailing me!" She whined.

I grinned and walked to the couch with my bowl. "I love you Sis!~"

She huffed, got her jacket and walked to the door. "Yeah, yeah love you too.." She muttered before slamming the door.

I raised an eyebrow, slightly confused. I hope she knew I was just kidding. Oh well, since it's freetime I guess I can hurry and finish my cereal so I can go train. Then I'll be done worked up an appetite.

                                   ------------------------------------------------