Alliances, Exile, Malarkey, And A Whole Lot Of Fuckery

Garner, George, and Ray all stood there looking at us. I wasn't surprised nor scared of them staring at us, I was more overall terrified of them standing there with their own auras. Garner's was Tan, George's was Grey, and Ray's was Dark Green. Seriously, was everyone now getting a Xan? Where's mine?

...

Ughhh...silence. Ow...my head hurts....Owww oh fuck...

I grip my head and yelp out in pain. I hear Damien and Miami do the same. What the fuck is happening??

"Let us alone Radax!" Dami- Xan yells out.

I look up, just in time to see Garner open his mouth.

"Make me mutt." The voice, Radax, said.

Xan only growled in response and suddenly the pain became unbearable. I think I'm going to rest for a bit....

Josh POV

I knew something was up as soon as I saw Garner gather up George and Ray. It's part of my job to know what's going on at all times. Sort of like a professional stalker. Anyway, I follow them until I come up on a scene that looked like a mini-war had just occurred.

Then I saw my sweet Abby pass out.

Alright Mira..time to do this.

Let's move.

Soon my black aura cascaded around me as I ran up to Garner. I knew they couldn't hear me, despite all the sticks and stuff I was stepping on, because I weighed literally nothing at this point.

Just as I got to Garner, my luck ran out as I saw an Orange aura send Ray and George flying into the woods. When the aura stabilized, Colton was revealed. He had what looked to be a face-painting of black stripes on his face. It was also on his arms.

"Wassup Josh, why didn't you come to get me?" He said.

I quickly knee Garner in the back and elbow his neck, before he had time to notice me, and the say "I didn't come get you because you're too loud. You'll tell the whole world where we were going before actually get there."

He chuckles before his face gets serious. I look at where he's looking and see George walking over to us. Or should I say me.

"Did you fucking touch my baby boy?" He growled at me.

"GEORGE I KNEW YOU WERE SWEET, BUT THIS ON A WHOLE 'NOTHER LEVEL! WHAT ABOUT OUR BOY DAMIEN?" Colton yelled at him.

"FUCK HIM! ALL I NEED IS GARNER!" He said before running directly at me.

Why the fuck is he coming for me? Oh right.. I did render Garner unconscious.

I prepared to defend myself. I had just blinked my eyes when I open them and see Damien smack George with a bloody pipe right upside the head.

"Whoa, where did you come from?"

"I can use time to my bidding." He said with a grunt. Before coughing blood. I went to help him but he pushed me away.

"No, I'm fine. We need to your pregnant girl, Abby, to saf- FUCK!"

He collapsed, holding his head and Colton followed suit. I look down at Garner and seen him staring intently at them. He noticed me and turned to me and then- FUCK!

I grab my head as pain soon follows. Through my blurry vision, I see Damien get up and cover Garners face.

"Goddamn devil..." He said before a wave of water crashes into him, knocking him off of Garner. Luckily his tail was wrapped around Garners face, otherwise, I'd be in pain right now.

Who is...Oh right, it's that Ray dude. Man...his aura is intimidating. So wait...he must be able to control water.

As if to answer my question water surrounded my feet and tossed me into Colton who thanking caught me.

"Damn nigga, you're skinny as fuck." He said at me, laughing.

"Can we not talk about this here?"

He chuckled before his face got serious. He dropped me and turned around to punch a water ball back where it came from.

Wait what?

"Whoa, how'd you so that? You can't punch water and it stays together!" I say loudly at him.

He smiled at him before saying, "Aye man. It is what it is."

I stood up just as the enemy got to their feet. I felt some movement behind me. I turn to see Abby holding onto a girl for support.

"I'm Miami, Abby's bestie. Nice to meet you." She said.

"I wish I could say the same, but my focus is Abby under Tech. Sgt. Damien's orders. Get her to the woods." I say.

She nods and starts to head in the direction of the woods.

"ABBY!" Blake screamed.

We all looked at him and he was being helped to his feet by George.

"Come on babe! We're ditching these loser for NRE. Come with us!"

"NO! YOU'RE NOT TALKING MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND YOU CHEATER!" Miami screamed.

"YOU'RE NOT TALKING MY SISTER YOU FUCKER!" Damien shouted.

"AYE, YOUS NOT TALKING ABBY WITH SWEET BOY!" Colton yelled.

"YOU'RE NOT TAKING MY FUTURE WIFE!" I say loudly, not quite a shouting.

Everyone looked at me. I then held my breath and slowly disappeared. Like literally. To myself, my body was transparent. But to everyone else, I wasn't there. One of the perks of having Stealth as you main power.

They all looked around before they returned their attention towards each other. I released my breath and became visible again.

Blake groaned. "I wasn't talking to you losers! I was talking to my Abby!" He said, looking at me.

Before I could say anything, a megaphone came on followed by soldiers from every direction taking aim at us.

"Stand down." Major's voice boomed over the megaphone.

All of us on Damien's side got down on our knees with our hands behind our head. Well, all of us besides Damien.

"Tech Sgt. Stand down!" Major yelled at him.

"No, you all need to stand down!" A deeper voice of Damien said.

Then a hail of bullets began raining down on us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooooh, another cliffhanger XD I swear imma one day be strangled to death lmao

Anywho, Love you Mama and BabySis