Declaration of War

Damien's POV

I look up to see a ship mixed between a plane and helicopter begin to descend upon us. It's gun began rotating before unleashing hell among the soliders all around us.

I thrusted my tails out an to form a protective barrier around Major and Abby(since she was unconscious). I felt myself get weaker as I tried to create a barrier over most of the soliders.

You can't save them all, I'll lend you some more power but you have to stop stretching so far.

I grunt in understanding and feel a surge of power greet me. I stretched further out, just out of my comfort zone.

While I did this; George, Garner, Ray, and the chick Blake was with went into the rear of the ship which had opened up to let down a ramp. Only Blake remained outside of it.

"Abby! I just want you to know that'll I'll be back! You can't protect her forever Damien!" Blake said before running into the ship.

The guns stopped and the ship began ascending into the sky. Major began calling in codes and activating the anti-air guns. The closest one was one that fired 12 ballistic missiles at one time. It turned in the direction of the ship and unleashed it's load.

I thought I was going to see some beautiful fireworks, but was shocked when I saw the ship being enveloped in a Grey aura. The missiles hit and exploded, but the ship still thrusted off like nothing happened. Wtf?

That was Ganesh and your friend George's doing.

He's not my friend anymore. The fucking traitor killed hundreds of our soldiers and almost killed Major and Abby.

Noted. Do you want me to notify that your mother that you are safe?

How can you do that?

I still have my contract with her. Even though I can't give her any of my power, I can still communicate with her. Where do you think I go when you're about to bone that girl? Who has MY sister inside her might I add.

Point taken. Also, I believe that's the longest you've talked.

That's the longest you've use my power.

So that's how it works?

No, I just don't like to talk much. I'm too busy plotting.

Then why are you talking now?

Because that was fun! Although, I'm kind of mad there was no blood.

Bruh.

*chuckle*

Just then, Major came over to us.

"I want you to gather your fleet. Your mother is no longer in charge, she has been promoted to 3rd in command since Ray has committed high treason against us. He was a Legion Commander as well as Alpha Fleet's Commander. So now, I am putting you in charge of Alpha and Bravo Fleet, recommended by your original Fleet Commander and approved by me, 1st Space Major Conley. I'm trusting you are up for the job and I'm expecting great things from you." He said, patting me on the shoulder.

I couldn't help but smile as I felt a sense of pride and responsibility rush into my bones.

"I won't let you down sir." I say, proudly.

"Now, as your first mission as Alpha and Bravo Fleet Commander is to get your soldiers on Expedition and get us into space!" He straighten up before holding his salute to me.

I presented arms and smiled.

"Don't fail me Captain Damien." He said.

"Thank you and I won't sir." I say before we drop our salutes.

--------------------------------------------------