Reunited

The mother and her child sat and cried/talked all the while the soldiers cleared the mansion. They talked about everything through tears as he told all that he could remember to her.

"I never thought I'd meet you!" He paused and got quieter. "She told me you were dead..."

Niani rose her eyebrows. "Who?"

"The foster mother I was talking to you about." Damien replied. He left out the part about Taylor because he didn't want to cry even more than he already has.

"Do you know where she lives?" She asked evenly.

"Yes...why?" Damien said hesitantly.

"I just want to meet her" She said.

"No no no no noooo" Damien shook his head furiously.

"Why not?" She asked, tilting her head.

"B-because I don't want to go back"

"Don't worry...I'm here with you now" She said with a small smile.

Her reassurance melted his heart but he still didn't want to. "What's today's date?" He asked curiously.

"April 7th, 7794. My birthday" She says with a smirk.

WTF? 3 years?? Her birthday????

Damien felt nauseous. He stumbled slightly and leaned against the wall. Alarmed, Niani went to her son. "You alright?"

Damien shook his head slowly. "I-I'm 18...and I've been here for a little over 3 years..."

She froze but then nodded slowly. Intelligence knew Damien was here. The plan for the rescue to 3 years to develop. A year for gathering information, a year for planning/preparing, and the final year for training. Niani worked her ass off to become the commander of the squad that would be rescuing her son, and she can say that it was well worth the gruesome training in order to see her son again.

"And?" She said softly. "You're still my baby boy..."

He smiled softly and she threw her arms around his, hugging him tight. He just leaned into her, relaxing.

"Now, let's get show that fake mother what a Mama Bear looks like." She said, smirking.

"Don't forget the emo sister." Someone said.

Niani and Damien turned their head to see a very small, slender female standing with her hands on her hips. Damien was surprised. She couldn't have been any taller than 5'0. She was also very adorable.

Niani opened and closed her eyes not wanting to believe what she was seeing.

"Hold the fuck up... sister?" Damien questioned after realization hit.

Niani let go of Damien only to run to the female and tackle hug her. Damien felt bad because it seemed like a hug like that would break the small female who claimed to be his sister.

"ABBY!!!!" Niani screamed.

"AH GEE MOM!" Abby screamed back.

The 2 continued to scream at each other while Damien heard the voice in his head once more.

[Damien's mind]
So, one more to go huh?

I guess....can you just tell me who you are?

No. You must be as patient as a wolf about to pounce on a snowbunny.

Fine...

Damien was snapped to attention when he was the one being tackled now. Both females were both hugging him tightly. His arms were held down by the two hugging him so he just let them.

"BIG BRO, I FINALLY GET TO MEET YOU AFTER 14 YEARS!!" Abby exclaimed.

Guilt hit Damien like a truck. Wow, I've had a sister for more than a decade and didn't know she existed. His guilt soon turn into anger against Barrack. He wasn't there for his sister, or his mother because of them. But now he had both, he was just missing one person.

Taylor.

He assumed she was the last person he had to be reunited with since he's been away for 3 years. He decided that he wanted to waste no more time as he squirmed to get out from under his mother and sister, who seemed to have been falling asleep snuggled up to him.

There will be time for snuggles on the way, he thought.

They groaned in unison and reluctantly got off of him. He stood and immediately walked to the bloody, very bloody, elevator, calling it and stepping inside, waiting for his mother and sister to follow.

------------------------------------------------------

WHOA! THIS CHAPTER WAS HUGE!!! Jk lmao, sorry the chapters are taking so long, I'm only able to post on weekdays because of problems at home.

Hope you weren't waiting too long if you've kept up with the story!

MOMA, BABYSIS
      YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU GUYS RIGHT??

I also love my readers lmaoo

Wot??? I doo!!!