Devastation & Disasters

My body aches and burns

My body aches and burns....I can't move..

Need..to..get....up-

My aura faintly covered me and filled me with enough energy to get up.

Man, what the hell Xan? Why haven't you taught me any of that?

...

Xan?

...

Crap...ugh.

I get up groggily and Im immediately hit with a monster headache. "Fucking hell..."

I sigh and take a look around. Well...at least I don't have to worry about breaking out. I just hope the blast didn't kill Josh..- I should probably find him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Explosion occurred on dark side of the planet.

10,000x the size of Earth's biggest thermonuclear bombing.

Area appeared to be wiped out but 5 lifeforms where scouted out by the drone.

2 moving.

2 providing medical attention.

1 recieving medical attention- nonmoving.

New report: Sending evac choppers to their aid. It is confirmed that one of the moving lifeforms is Damien. I repeat.

We have located Damien.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Miami's POV

I hate this...i really hate this... Dammit Damien, why did you have to leave me all alone..

I roll over on Damien's bed and reach out for a cup of water and some Ibuprofen. My head was killing me.

I then grab the picture of Damien holding and hold it close to my chest. I roll over with it and just lay there with it. They'll bring him back....i know they will.

Wait...

Why can I not do anything? Why am I just sitting her depressed because i can't see him? Grrr...What have i been doing these past few months!

...i know he would searxh this whole planet by himself if i were taken...Enough is enough. I'm done being weak. I'm done being helpless. It's time to go get my man back.

It's game day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Colton's POV

"Where he at tho?" I asked.

"He's just walking around at this moment. We have to schedule a pickup and get it moving now. We can worry about the others later."

"What about the other dude? The one Damien was trying to rescue?"

The man was quiet for a moment. "We believe him to be dead..sir."

Damn...poor little man. I sigh and nod. "Well, getting us extraction birds in the sky and boots on the ground. We need to get Damien back here ASAP. This is his colony, not mine. I understand him trying to retrieve a friend, but his colony should always come first."

The man nodded. "That may have been the smartest and most intelligient thing you've ever said."

Just then a small female bursted through the double door.

"I want my brother and soon-to-be husband, NOW." She demands.