2 MIA

3rd Person

3 reports:

-CMSgt W, Heli 1, went down. No survivors.
-SSgt Shumake was not at the scene, another convoy was seen leaving the base.
-Admr Wolf was seen being hit with a truck. Party of 3 stuffed him inside the truck.
-Heli 2 opened fire but soon shared the same fate with Heli 1.

2 days later

Its been more than 50 hours since the incident happened. 2 kidnappings and 2 devastated females.

Abby cries could be heard throughout the whole colony. Miami stayed to herself not coming out of Damien's room, or eating.

Colton was busy running the colony in Damien's absense. Bruce helped share the load because Colton complained about it being so much.

Damien was being taking to another part of Mars. A facility of some kind. It was built more like a prison than anything else. The prison walls rose to a height of 250ft with a width of 15ft. It was mostly made for people to stay in, and never come out. Josh was also in this facility, however, he was in a lesser guarded ward than Damien. He was the decoy after all. Once Josh got to his cell, they gave him clothes and a paper of what looked like a schedule before leaving him alone for him to figure out what to do next.

Damien had the more gruesome, more unholy treatment.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next part will be in Josh's and Damien's POV. Stay tuned to figure out why they kidnapped Damien. Was it more than just capturing a prisoner of war? What about Josh? What will he find after he was abandoned by his capturers? Will he share the same fate as Damien will?

Stay tuned for the next part!

Psssttt, I love you bae 😁😚